Thursday, April 19, 2012

Twitchy

My eye has been twitchin all over the place today!  Just kidding, it's just twitching in one place, on my face.  Oh look I'm a poet and I don't even know it (that phrase never made sense to me because obviously you'd know you were a poet right after you said 'I'm a poet)  Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting very regularly (at all) but I am under some presh so lets hope it's all relieved by June!  Happy days!  HAH my cat is licking my foot and it...is ...so TICKLY.  AH STOP.  Oh my, I am just all over the place today.  Also, LAST DAY OF PICNIK! I thought'd I have at least a little longer but sadly I do not. But good news! That means an outfit post celebrating what a good old run I had with Picnik.  Yipideedooda.






Oh how I loved our good old awkward times, Picnik.  I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment