Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cloud

My head is made of paper clouds
My mind of cotton fluff
Tears soak my paper body
Leave me soaking mush




I believe I have found my opposite of kryptonite!  I haven't been very [so much] inspired, lately, to write any poems or short stories. This is quite saddening seeing as that is the only thing that keeps me going with all this awful schoolwork (well, overall awful).  But I found it ladies and gentlemen, I did! My inspiration.  Photography!  Woohoo!  Yes, that's right, photos inspire me.  I've been poppin' out poems like rabbits poppin' out babies!  Can I get a woot woot? *Woot woot* I haven't been able to take a pen and notebook to a photography exhibit yet, as planned, but my mom is taking me to MOCA over winter break! For now I'll just make due with the fabulous pictures I'm finding on Flickr.  So get ready for some more poems!  Or rather...little fluffy rabbit babies!

PS: I never get to brag about schoolwork usually so I'm going to do this once I promise!  I got a 6 out of 6 (an A) on my paper on the Crucible!  I. Am. So. Proud. OF MYSELF! Okay, that's all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment