Saturday, March 24, 2012

I am a trapeze artist

Hi guys I'm sorry I've been so absent lately.  I've just been doing so much.  I went to the Hunger Games midnight showing by the way! I have to say, I loved Peeta in the books...but the film made Josh Hutcherson look kind of like a creepazoid.  I love him anyway, though. 
Anywho, as the title so appropriately denotes, I am in fact a trapeze artist. But not actually.  I just survived a two hour lesson.  But that basically means I am right? Yeah! Here, I'll prove it! Don't be fooled by my seemingly effortless airborne-ness.  I had some silly landings. 
Warning: this is scarier than it looks, I was freaked outta my mind!  Especially when we did that little stunt videoed below.  We're going to do what?!  HOW?!






Note my speed in leaving that net...little did I know...that was only round one. 

1 comment:

  1. That's incredible!!! I wonder if I'd freak out to do that:-))))

    ReplyDelete