Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oh my dear goodness

Lalala I guess I have decided to post every Saturday now. Ah, well...that means the posts are extri special!  Woot woot in the shmoot shmoot!  I apologize for my kookiness, I might have, maybe, possibly (definitely) just watched four episodes of New Girl in a row.  I know what you guys are thinking...my life is so intense.  I'm just so incredibly extroverted its crazy bananas.  Anywhoozls, here's my post!
And for future reference...  I realize that yes, the blog title denotes that there should be more cat related things on this blog but oh whatever in the shmeter, I'll get on it! 







2 comments:

  1. Oooo, that pretty dress looks familiar... ;) Anywho, I love how you used it as a coat! Super pretty. I love this outfit.

    The best part about your blog is the way you write your posts. Seriously! It's like how I talk with my best friends and sisters and so when I read your posts it feels like I'm talking with an awesome friend. So don't stop the kookiness!! Okay? Okay. :)

    Oh, there's this saying my Grandma Dorothy made up and it reminds me of you! Here it is: "Careful, shmareful!" Isn't it the bestest? :)

    xo
    Maria Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, the dress does seem a bit familiar, doesn't it? How strange that you know of it! (hehe)
    Haha thanks girl! You're actually using one of the things I do A LOT, the self question and answer (okay? okay.);)
    Sometimes I feel as if my kookiness gets the better of me and just kind of has to come through sometimes...so I'm very happy you like it :)
    And that saying is so cute!! I will put it in my book of quotes!

    ReplyDelete