Saturday, October 8, 2011

One more time with feeling

Hold on
one more time with feeling
try it again
breathing's just a rhythm

Heyo guys!  And by guys I mean girls...but 'hey girls' sounds weird...so... anyways...
I have been waiting so long for this weekend, hence the song by Regina Spektor ^ and no, not because I enjoy fasting for Yom Kippur, but because I just am!  Though this school week went by pretty fast for me, I just couldn't help but feel happy that by the end of the week I could just take a nap!  A cat nap! I probably got an average of six hours of sleep every night this week...bleh.  But woot woot now it's the weekend and time to partay!  And by partay I mean sleep! Oh, and see 50/50 because Joseph Gordon-Levitt is...well...there are just no words.

So here's my little transformation from casual art wear (I had time to do some pastel-ing after school today!) to sleek service attire.  Heh, I think I'm so clever.
From casual art wear....

 I am an artist, therefore I need not wear shoes
 I believe I was still trying to appear artistic

.....To sleek service attire!


 Scary red eyes...ahh!
Tata!  Wish me luck for fasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment