Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them. - Edwin Arlington Robinson

And Last, But Definitely Not Least...

Alex


Ugh, isn't her beauty just plain ridiculous?  I mean, she's basically a shooting star.
My, my my.  Alex and I have been friends since preschool (we celebrated our decade of friendship about three years ago...century is next,hah) and it doesn't even feel like it's been that long. Really now, doesn't it seem like you'd get tired of someone after thirteen years of being together.  Well, I guess it hasn't turned out that way for me because she still remains my closest confidant.  And you know what?  I can SO believe that we've been friends for so long!  I mean, we introduced ourselves by pulling each others hair! 
I love Alex with all my heart and I'm not quite sure what I'd do without her wise advice and same love for scary movies.  She is just the perfect friend and silliest, goofiest fool around.  We make quite a pair, huh?  Goofy and crazy.  Yup, hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment