Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected." - Charles Lamb

Silly willy Adriana.  She is a silly one.  I can talk nonsense to her anytime, anywhere, for hours.  I met this silly girl in second grade.  We bonded in the office after my seat partner, Josh, had barfed all over us (she sat one seat over) and ruined our STAR exam booklets that we were later forced to re due.  Well, that wasn't fun, but the years after sure were.  We were in each others class the next year, too, and that's when I met Tana (but that's a whole other story).  We were inseparable and were always goofing off.  I actually have this one picture of Adriana with one side of her hair in a braid and the other side in a high pony tail.  She's sitting on our old lunch benches and you can tell from the people behind her...it's not any sort of crazy hair day. (hah!)  Back then, to many, she was such a sweet little girl.  But, let me set the record straight...she bit!!  Yes, Adriana bit you if you ticked her off.  But, even with all my record-setting-straight, she still won nicest in the eighth grade hall of fame. (I won funniest...hah). 
She has grown so much (physically of course, not emotionally... hehe) and she is one of the prettiest girls I know (and I've heard many others think so, too!)  But she's got a boyfriend so back up!  And they're also the cutest couple in the world so actually...back up like five hundred feet.  And stay back!  Because I'm helping them with their Halloween costumes (they're going to be the old couple from Up) <MY IDEA (and don't tell me it's unoriginal because it doesn't matter if it's adorable).



 We were the goals for my (plus Nikki's) Harry Potter birthday extravaganza
She's the cutey batootie on the end with the hat


No comments:

Post a Comment