Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gracias!

Hey guys and gals, guess what?  I was nominated by Singing in the Treetops' Leanna Kay for the versatile blog award!  Yipee!  She has a lovely blog that you should all check out and she is such a beautiful writer.  It seems she has a very big passion for the subject which is so inspiring. Thanks again girly!   http://meaningmel.blogspot.com/

Anywhoz,
There are three rules: 
1.) Thank the person that nominated you, and give a shout out on your blog to them with a link to theirs. *check!*
2.) Share 7 random facts about yourself. *check!*
3.) Send the blog award to 15 other bloggers who's blog you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award. *and check!*
 
2. Seven Random Facts a la mi
~ I have a little freckle on my bottom lip and it's my favorite thing about me
~ I am obsessed with constellations...I wish I could hire a painter to paint my room like the night sky, but I'm also obsessed with cats...a cat painting on my wall would be nice too
~ When I was little I wrote that "when I grow up I want to be a cat" in my journal (to my teacher's dismay)
~ I have a 'Guys I Would' list and one of the top guys is Lewis from H2o Just Add Water...I know, but that was random right?
~ I make up silly scenarios all of the time and spend all of my life hoping they'll come true
~ I love scary movies
~ I'm almost never wearing socks, just ask my smelly shoes
 
Here are my blogger tags
And I would definitely send this back to Leanna of Singing in the Treetops but I've never done this...is that allowed? Heh.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog award sweetheart! I promise to mention it in my next post.
    xo Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, oh you are so very lovely! I will be sure to post super sooon about the award!
    Love, and of course congratulations,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh darlin, thanks so much for the tag! that is so amazing of you :) haha that is so cute that you wanted to be a cat when you grew up. That is not a bad deal. they run fast, jump high, theyre smart and totally cool about everything! I kinda wanna be a cat too

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! this is really sweet of you!
    and congrats girl!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Em!! Congratulations!! And Thank you so much :) I also think its adorable that you wanted to be a cat when you grew up! I'm obsessed with cats too. Am doing a post on this right away!!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete