Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh dear oh dear (and DIY)

Erlack!  I've caught the flu from who knows where!  I haven't eaten anything solid for at least three days now expect bread, bread and more bread.  It seems that this is the only thing I can even think about eating, bleh bleh bleh.  Though I do love bread.
Well, well, well I have a bit of time on my hands now don't I?  Lets see, I shall make a list of all of the projects I want to get done before my schools fashion show in March...or May....something with an 'M'. 

Okidokes, since I'm an advanced fashion student (though I'm really not that good) I should include some things with zippers....oh well!  There's always next year!





These photos are by no means owned by me!  I have saved an assort of pictures over the years of DIY projects and I cannot give direct links to the photos...but either way...they're not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment