Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Girl

REMINDER: I'M HAVIN A LITTLE (MAJOR) GUEST POST OVA HERE MANANA!
Maria from First Impressions!! Yipideedooda!

It's not even close to winter here, psh.  But over ski week mi familia y mi vamos a ir a northern California!! Oh, crap, that reminds me, I have to study for my Spanish final. Oh, well.  But anyways, back to english...I'm going to be where I belong!  Were going to take college tours of Sonoma, San Francisco and Santa Cruz (hah, I guess I just love 's's) and I am SO EXCITED.  Though it does kind of make me miss my family, and that's strange because I'm in a room with them right now.  I also feel terrible for my parents having to be alone with Max, haha.  No no, I'm sure they'll have tons of fun with mr. angsty eighth grade complainee. 







By the wayzlls, I apologize for my lack of shoes lately.  I actually wore really really cute shoes today, but...ya know...a girl gets a little lazy sometimes (all the times).

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You must be excited about college! I've finally posted about the award you tagged me in! Thanks
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete