Friday, August 19, 2011

Forever Young

I have become obsessed with Flashdance.  Just after watching it I actually bid on a leotard on eBay.  I know, I'm so pathetic and it doesn't even end there.  After finishing up the movie (and eBay) I set my Pandora play list to Flashdance and danced across my house posing and high kicking.  I must admit, though, it felt pretty awesome.  I would suggest it to anyone who is able to close their blinds, because I was not.  I'm sure all of my neighbors just witnessed some freaky dancing.  It's okay, they've probably seen crazier things...or maybe not.  Anywho, here's some pictures to view while you take my advice and get your dance on.



Love everything about the eighties...with the exception of the BIG hair
Of course, I must hand it to Jennifer Beals, who rocked it



Nothing scarier than an 80's clown



4 comments:

  1. No way, I LOVE Flashdance too! Haha! I got to do the dance to it once in my dance class for our recital gymnastics routine. It was the bombdiggity. :D

    xo
    Maria Elyse
    First Impressions
    Flying Ships Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I thought I was the only one that had a crazy obsession with Flashdance! It is something about that movie that makes you think, maybe I too was born to dance :). I love this post! I may just pop Flashdance in tonight for Old Times sake. I am now following.

    Lynn

    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for the comments guys! Really actually I'm very excited I'm not the only one. I was trying to explain its superb-ness to my friend the other day, but she wasn't getting it at all (her loss, haha). Thanks for the support Maria and Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flashdance is a classic!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete