Friday, August 12, 2011

Frazzeled


Ooooopsies silly me! Sorry that second one's sideways...I'm new at this so calm down.
This outfit is actually from a while back (as you can see if you go to this link where it already is ->http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/459973-come+away+with+meand+my+scarf-salvation-army-boots-polka-dot-thrifted-vintage-shirt-silk-moms-scarf-mult)  I just haven't had enough time to shoot any new new stuff because I've mostly been dealing with a lot of film and taking lessons with my film camera.  And because I am not technologically advanced enough to attempt (or even try to figure out how) to get my film onto my computer, I will try posting some of my old pictures until I can catch up with my life.  No that did not make sense.  It's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment