Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body. - Jim Hayes

HAHAHa I'm not sure why I think that quote is so funny...that may say something about me. 
I'm going to do a little series of posts dedicated to my loverly friends...because well, I love 'em!  Don't worry, it wont be too long (and I'll put outfit posts in between and space 'em out a little bit, those crazy friends.)  After all, I can only count my dearest (and beautiful) friends on one hand! So don't worry, this won't turn into a blog about my friends, because I know that's not what you came here for!  Don't lie!
   Hmm, I bet those other friends were really wishing they were special right about now.
Anyway, I've only told one of these friends about this blog and she's been so sweet and supportive (and creepy...) about it.  She actually might open up an Etsy shop soon, so I'll let you know when that happens because you'll want to look  out for her stuff.  She has pretty awesome clothes.  Introducing....


Josie!
Wow, Josie, Josie Josie.  She's the one I mentioned up there a couple times.  I'm not really sure how exactly to explain Josie.  I think we're almost so alike it'd sort of be like explaining myself to you guys...and that'd be weird because don't you kind of already know me?  I met her one of the last days of fourth grade.  She was in my class the whole year, yet, I didn't even know her!  We met while sitting next to each other and before we knew it we were the best of buds.  We even had a super mega CRAZY (like stalker crazy, like save-the-things-he-gave-us-crazy) crush on a boy in fifth grade together.  Sure, we've had our ups and downs, but I really love having Josie around.  She's a keeper.




Josie hates taking pictures....s'okay!!
I've been told we look alike...hah



Aww little sad, sleepy Josie

And because we are so cute and lovely friends, we've decided it is our mission to keep our friendship together through college and beyond.  I've heard way too many stories of my parents old high school friends (who they haven't spoken to since high school)to let anything like that happen to my friends.  Josie and I are planning to rent or buy or whatever a little cottage in Oregon (or Washington) after college (or during).  Wish us luck!


2 comments:

  1. Aww this makes me miss my best friend back home!

    If you're interested I'm having a giveaway on my blog :)
    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-ditty-drops-earrings.html

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :) That's so sweet! And heck to the yes I would be interested! I'll go check it out...thanks :D

    ReplyDelete