Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School, school, school...I am Such a Fool (with a video camera)

Well, guys...school starts tomorrow...I was excited...now I'm a bit nervous.  I don't know why, but I always get myself worked up way to much over the first day of school.  I always get up at like five (after staying up until twelve the night before) to make sure everything is in place.  I do have to get up early anyway, because of zero period, but I kind of like how quiet school is on the first day of school.  Last year for zero period I had Ceramics 1-2 so I basically did nothing in that class but homework for other classes and I got 100% (really).  This year, though, I have Marine Biology zero period.  And yes, I do like Marine Biology, I'm actually thinking of majoring in it, but I just hope it's as easy as everyone says it is.  Lets hope!  Because the last thing I need is a hard zero period.

Okidokes my peeps, here is a nice little post to get things rolling.  Hopefully I wont be smashed with crazy homework tomorrow!  Thank god it's only three days of school then Labor Day weekend. 

In this outfit I decided to throw together the very seventies velvet platforms sandals from the family roadtrip, along with the cherry blossom print dress and my moms shirt!  I've become very fond of this shirt if you haven't noticed.  Lalala!  Oh!  And what are all those little buttons on my shirt, you ask?  They are my newly arrived Portlandia pins!  Yay! I got them on eBay and I was so excited to wear them, I just put them all on!  Aren't Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein so cute in mini button form?  I think so.  And, if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about...go check the show out!  The second season is coming on and you know I'll be recording it (along with Project Runway, Awkward, and Freaks and Geeks).  Portlandia!  On IFC! Go now!
Also...I included my first ever video!  Woohoo!  I decided to share the delightful sounds of my mini music box with your ears.  Enjoy me being awkward with the camera!









 Teeny Tiny Music Box...AWW 


 I feel hip to the max against this wall.

Bye! I'm off to enjoy the last and final hours of summer with my truly delightful friends! Oh!  And I saw Fright Night last night...so good! So so so SO good.  But yes, it is scary.  I'll give more details in the later. Til next time!




2 comments: